Sunday, July 17, 2011

day six.

five people that mean a lot.


1. Steviee. If there is anyone that has ever believed in me, and my team more than ever.. it would be her. She gives her life to a group of girls, that have a common dream. She gives every hour to help us, to shape us to become who we wish to be. I could never say thank you enough to her, and i don't think she will know how much her listening ear, good heart, and care have given me.


2. Cassidy. Though things have changed and words like these would mean a lot more if things were different. This girl means more to me than she will ever know. If there is anyone that would give anything it took of themselves to be there for someone, it would be her. She would drop anything for anyone, though she rarely gets it in return. She has gone through more shit than most teenage girls in orem, utah go through, and i know its hard for her to turn to people that won't think differently of her. But she does it. She's strong and has always been there for me, and that means so much to me.


3. Mallory. This girl is my rock. who i look up to, who i know would be there for me, if i needed her. She always listens to my drama, heart break, drama, and drama.. She helps me through so much and i honestly don't even think she realizes it. She is so strong in what she believes it amazes me, and she honestly makes me want to be a better person.


4. Cody. Though he's not in orem nearly enough.. i could never ask for a better older brother. He is overly protective which becomes slightly annoying, but i know he means well. He always tells me that he's trying to be a better brother, but i don't think he understands that he is already the best brother anyone could ask for. I love him and look up to him, and consider him my very best friend.


5. G.money. This brother... I don't mention him much, but lately i realized how much i love having him around. He gives the best advice. and is freaking funny. Though i hate that he tickles me and i can't do anything about it, he has the biggest heart you will ever find. People don't understand him.. and it makes me realize how blessed i am to have friends that will listen, understand, and think no differently of me.. and he doesn't have that. He has gone through soo much shit.. ha it blows my mind.. and i know there's times it's a lot for him to handle.. but he keeps his head up and pushes through every last trial.. and i am so proud of him for that.. i love him and he means the world to me. not having him around would suck, so hopefully he doesn't move out anytime soon, cause i need my best friend, music lover, raping gangster, dancing thug around. haha love that kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment