Sunday, May 22, 2011

day. six.

6. biggest struggle you've overcome.

sheesh. ha weird what comes to my head.. but to not get over the top teenage girl sob story..
I'd probably go with my body.
not in a "oh im a fat girl" way.
haha but the past three years i have gotten more frustrated than anyone could even imagine because my body decides to fall apart.
dance; my passion. becomes the hardest thing for me.
to know that my knees can't function properly.
and my bones decide to give up regularly.
recently my heart decides to feel like im being stabbed.
those are the main ones.. that pile on top of the little pains throughout class all day, every day.
it gets old...
to say the least.
nights that i just sit and cry hoping i could dance without wanting to cry right then and there.
now that im done complaining.
ha i've learned that what i have is mine.. and i can't change that.
maybe God's trying to teach me something..
but all i can do is try and make the best of it..
cause if not.. what? i sit and dwell upon it for the rest of the years i dance.
psh.
yeah right.
i might not be the strongest one out there.
but i have more passion to keep going than anyone would believe.

“Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.”

No comments:

Post a Comment