Tuesday, May 17, 2011

feeble days.

I feel so weak.
don't know what it is..
but i do.
The days when your ready to throw in the towel
and walk away from it all.
but you know...
Most times, thats not an option. well more like all the time.
So to all my fellow weaklings.
(hahaha)
When life gives you a thousand reasons to cry.
Show life you have a million reasons to smile.
This is mainly to myself..
but incase any of you want the next two weeks to be done..
 well... right about now.
remember that we are at the last stretch.
we wll never get this time back..
no regrets.
Anyone can give up.. it's the easiest thing in the world to do. 
But to hold it together, even when everyone would understand if you lost it.
that is strength.
My good friend elder misbach.. haha shares quotes with me... and he told me that one of his and his mom's favorites was.
"In the midst of winter i found within me an invicible summer"
(now in my top ten favorite quotes.)
so here is to the the last hooorah. (my mom always says that)
cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment