Monday, May 16, 2011

story of my life.jmayer style.

john mayer lyric mashup.
the life of Annie version.
I was born in the arms of imaginary friends. free to roam. been driving round town for awhile. playing with the thought of leaving. But this morning there's a calm i can't explain. By the time i recognize this moment, this moment will be gone. But i will bend the light, pretend that it somehow lingered on. I will wait to find if this will last forever. But i will waste no time, worried bout no rainy weather. But when autumn comes, it doesn't ask. it just walks in, where it left you last. And you never know when it starts, until there's a fog inside the glass around your summer heart. And look at those stars, don't they remind  you of how feeble we are? Just like a maze, where all of the walls all continually change, and I've done all i can, now I'm starting to see, maybe its got nothing to do with me. But gravity is working against me, and gravity wants to bring me down. Oh gravity stay the hell away from me. Who says i can't be free? from all of the things that i use to be. Re-write my history, who says i can't be free. Lightning strikes inside my chest to keep me up at night. I dream of ways to make you understand my pain. Watch my face as i pretend to feel no pain. but i cant break through it all. Just when i had you off my head your voice comes thrashing wildly through my quite bed. You say you wanna try again but I've tried everything but giving in. All we ever do is say goodbye, i Love you more than songs an say but i can't keep running after yesterday. Disappointment has a name, it's heartbreak warfare. I'm trying my best to understand all that your love can bring.. oh half of my heart's got a grip on the situation half of my heart takes time. Half of my heart's got a right mind to tell you that i can't keep loving you with half of my heart. I was made to believe I'd never love somebody else, showing me another way and all that my love can bring. But i can only fall short for so long. Down the road, later on you will hate that i never gave more to you than half of my heart. We'll Be dreaming ways to keep the good alive.. but in the morning i will say good-bye again. I'm not running, I'm not scared, i am waiting and well prepared.. I'm in the war of my life at the door of my life, out of time and there's no where to run. If fear hasn't killed me yet then nothing will. All the suffering and all the pain never left a name. I've got no choice but fight til it's done. I'm in life's shades of gray, and have been waiting for a break in the clouds. How come to only way to know who high you get me is to see how far i fall? Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar. Someday I'll be so damn much more, cause I'm bigger than my body gives me credit for. Ant there are times i lose my worried mind. Would you want me when I'm not myself. Colors change for no good reason and words will go. And i, in time, will come around. I always do for you, suppose i said you're my saving grace. Do you know me at all? Anything other than yes is no. Anything other than stay is go. Anything less than i love you is lying. went down to the crossroads, fell down on my knees, asked the lord for mercy, said help me if you please.

No comments:

Post a Comment