Friday, June 17, 2011

nights are long.

"The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. And that's what you've given me. That's what I'd hoped to give you forever."

after not being able to sleep last night.. i decided to watch the notebook.
dear stupid boys. if you could be like noah.. girls would actually like you. they wouldn't get annoyed because you wouldn't be playing your childish games.. and you would know what unconditional love is. so you should work on that. i know the girls would appreciate it, as will i. dear notebook creators.. thank you for making me realize how stupid some boys are.. but i don't know if i fully appreciate what you have taught me. i've fallen in love with noah. and hope to one day find a man like him.. but here's the problem. Orem, Utah does not contain these men. where was the movie filmed? cause apperantly i need to head there. but thank you.. sincerley, me. 

 "I am no one special, just a common man with common thoughts. I've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me, and my name will soon be forgotten. But in one respect, I've succeeded as gloriously as anyone who ever lived. I've loved another with all my heart and soul, and for me, that has always been enough."
ahhhh. gosh.
"Look, guys. That's my sweetheart in there. I'm not leaving her. This is my home now. Your mother is my home."

"I want all of you, forever, you and me, every day."

No comments:

Post a Comment